Terms and Conditions
By accessing any areas of BuyInkCartridges.co.uk the user acknowledges the notices, and agrees to the terms and conditions, set out below.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are for reference only and these trademarks, product names and logos belong to their respective owners.
The material contained in BuyInkCartridges.co.uk, including all portions of this web site, content, site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are property of BuyInkCartridges.co.uk.
When we receive an internet order you always get an e-mail from Securetrading confirming your order placed on our website. We try our best to process all the orders within a reasonable time frame and according to the delivery options of your choice. If however, goods cannot be mailed within a reasonable time we will e-mail you to advise you of this and, if there is to be a delay, determine if you wish to continue with the transaction or offer you the opportunity to cancel your order.
If you have received an e-mail informing you of the dispatch of goods you can be certain they are in transit, if you have not received the goods within 7 working days you should contact us immediately.
Compensation will exclude:
- losses that were foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made,
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part,
- business losses and/or losses to non consumers
A full refund or replacement of the goods will be made. Your statutory rights are not affected by above exclusions.
In the event of a printer being returned:
- Your printer will be collected by our courier. Please call us to arrange your return. Returning a printer using your own courier without first informing our customer support team could result in your printer being rejected and/or additional processing charges.
- If a printer is being returned due to a fault, or was dead on arrival (D.O.A.), it will be tested upon arrival at our processing centre. Depending upon the fault you report, this process may take a number of days.
- If the printer is found to be faulty, a replacement printer will be despatched immediately and you will incur no charges for this service, nor the shipping of the replacement printer.
- If the printer is not found to be faulty, a charge of £5 will be applied to cover the costs of collection. In addition, another charge or £5 will be applied to return the printer to you, or you will be refunded 85% of the printer's value if you do not wish to keep it. 15% is retained as a restocking fee. Only in certain circumstances will you be offered the option of an 85% refund.